Day 16: Godly Contentment
I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE IN NEED, AND I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO HAVE PLENTY. I HAVE LEARNED THE SECRET OF BEING CONTENT IN ANY AND EVERY SITUATION, WHETHER WELL FED OR HUNGRY, WHETHER LIVING IN PLENTY OR IN WANT. I CAN DO ALL THIS THROUGH HIM WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH.
Corporate Prayer Points
- Alignment: To align our hearts with His. God is at work in this Body, and there have been many Prophetic Words, many things that are pointing to in this region. We simply want to posture ourt hearts, to partner to partner with Him, to find wisdom, clarity.
- Authority: 1 Tim 2:1-2 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. – Nation, Regional Government, to expose the enemy, Family.
- Appointments: Mantles, offices, Leaders, Staff.
- Kingdom Advancement: Kingdom Partnerships, Kingdom Ventures, Community Breakthrough
Prayer produces peace in my mind and in my heart. Prayer lets me know that God is solving my problem, and until then I can be at peace. When I pray, I’m not giving God a deadline. When I pray, I’m not trying to force God to do anything against His Word. When I pray, I am reminding myself that He knows who I am; He knows what I need.
Here are some suggested points for today:
- Read your Daily Devotional – Day 16
Find the free 21-Day Fasting Devotional: Open My Eyes (https://jentezenfranklin.org/fasting) and go through it.
- Dedicate some time to prayer during the day: Please carry in your heart the corporate church of Free Life in the mentioned area above, as well as what the Lord places in your heart.
- Suggested Music. (For the videos with no lyrics, we suggest turning the closed captions – CC – on):
- Suggested Bible Reading:
- Psalm 34
- Matthew 6:25-34
- Philippians 4
- 1 Timothy 6:6-7
- Dreams and Visions:
If you wake up in the middle of the night, please check the time. Record the time. This can be generally tied to a scripture that the Lord might want you to read. For example, 3:12 AM could be related to Ephesians 3:12 or it could mean Genesis 31:2. One of them could speak to you.
If you can’t go to sleep, it may mean that the Lord wants to meet you in prayer. He certainly has something he’d want to say to you. Take time to listen quietly and at rest and let the Spirit speak to you. Record whatever word the Spirit gives you.
During fasting times, you may see an increase in dreams and visions. Consider preparing a notebook or a journal to record them. As strange as they may seem, they could contain important messages from God, downloads and insight into the spirit realm the He wants you to know so you can exercise the power of agreement and partner with the Spirit in what He wants to do. If after praying and asking the Spirit to help you understand your dream and visions, you believe they are relevant to the corporate church and would like to share them with us, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
May our Heavenly Father grant us His Vision and His Heart for 2020